Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day.

Well it's been awhile since I've posted anything up and I know that all of you were desperately waiting for my next post. Haha!!

Well since I've last posted I have some pretty huge news, I will be a practicing Father around Jan 15th (means that my wife is pregnant!!) I'm so excited about it. It's a weird feeling knowing that there's gonna be a kid that has some of your feature and attitudes (hopefully more like my wife's! Lol) but he/she will be depending on us for love, care and protection. It's an awesome and scary thought but I know that all is well because I have a great wife and a great God that will always be with me. Until next time.

Happy Father's Day!! God bless you.

Verse of the blog:
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.- Eph 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment