Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Holiday Season is among us!!!

This is truly my favorite time of the year. Starting from Oct to Jan is what I look most forward too, but this year it's extra special because not only is my child coming in these months but I also get to spend it with my parents.

I moved to California over a year ago and I can honestly say this has been one of my favorite years. This was a year that I found my home church(with the best Pastors a guy can have & lots of new bros and sis'), found out my wife was pregnant, and moved into our own house. Pretty sweet huh?

I know that the one that I have to thank is my Lord and Savior Jesus, He is faithful.

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long I forgot to post the verse of the blog:

    "Search me, O God, and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way of everlasting"- Pslams 139:23-24

    ReplyDelete